Steps to FABULOUS nails.
1 - PREP
Clean and wash your hands thoroughly. File and then buff the nails. Gently push back the cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
2 - PROTECT
Wipe your nails with a sanitized cloth or cotton.
3 - APPLY
Select the perfect nail size and apply the glue drop by drop as per your requirements on your nail. Position correctly then press and hold for 15 seconds.
4 - TREAT
Treat your nails by finishing off with you favorite nails oil or coconut oil to give your nails the TLC they deserve!
HOW TO REMOVE PRESS-ON NAILS
1. Soak your fingers in warm soapy water for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail and gently remove.
3. Once you remove the nails, let them dry and store them back into the box for next use.
TIP AND TRICKS
- For easier removal, add cuticle oil in the warm soapy water to soak the nails or add directly around the nails to help loosen it.
- Use adhesive tabs and glue together for a long lasting wear.
- Do not use acetone or acetone infused polish to remove the nails, because they may not be reusable then.
- Scrape off any dried up glue on the back of the nail tips for easy reuse.